Ok so you all should know that I have injured my shoulder. Yeah it sucks. I have tore the Rotator Cuff in my left shoulder so now I can't swim. I have been out of swimming for like uh 3 months now( I believe)and when I can go back I have to lap swim all on my own for like 2 weeks. And then after that I canonly do 1 hour of swimteam with a maxium of 4x50's of butterfly for 2 weeks . Yeah thats just great!!!
and then when thoose 2 weeks are up I can swim for the whole 2 hours of practice doing all the butterfly.
That reminds me I wrote a weird little poem about swimming-
I am a swimmier fit and strong
Watch how much I can take on
Swimming 2 hours a day 5 days a week
I'm so tired I'm always asleep
But it's worth it in the end
Winning first place again and again
What do you think? Yeah I know it's like really weird but oh well, it's kinda cute.
untill next time,
Swimmingprincess
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment